Advanced Behavioral Monitoring
Sophisticated ransomware can evade the detection of Signature-Based Detection. By providing a valid signature, it can easily access the hard drive files. Behavioral
monitoring is for detecting advanced ransomware that can mutate its identifiable features. It monitors a suspicious file then quarantines it if it shows any harmful
behavior. The file is observed inside the sandbox. If it is verified as malicious, it is deleted from the computer.
Spear Phishing Protection
Statista said that in 2018, 66% of ransomware were delivered by phishing emails. Ransomware hides behind a fake email that installs when the user downloads the
infected attachment. It is important to protect yourself against phishing emails to prevent a ransomware infection since that is the common method that hackers use
to deliver ransomware. Look for the best antivirus for ransomware with spear phishing protection
Drive-by-download is an unintentional installation of malicious software. This happens behind the background. The user is completely unaware that ransomware
is installing on the computer. To prevent a drive-by-download attack, choose the best antivirus for ransomware with drive-by-download detection.
Drive-by-download is rampant today. Even legitimate websites can deliver a drive-by-download because hackers also find a way to infect legitimate websites with
malware. Without drive-by-download detection, you will easily fall victim to a ransomware attack.
Fileless Malware Defense System
Ransomware has also turned fileless now. This means that it can infect the computer memory the moment a user opens a phishing email. It needs not an
executable file. Once it infects the computer memory, it executes commands using Windows Powershell, a part of a computer designed for system
administrators. Then the command gets deleted when the computer restarts, making fileless ransomware undetectable by traditional antivirus. Never let
fileless ransomware infect your computer. A fileless malware infection may cause an operating reinstallation. Choose the best antivirus for ransomware with
a fileless malware defense system.
So what is the best antivirus for ransomware?
For a personal computer, try Comodo Antivirus. It protects your computer from
trojan, spyware, ransomware, keylogger, adware, viruses, and worms using advanced
malware detection tools. It has a sandbox technology with a default deny feature. It also has cloud-based behavioral analysis and cloud-based whitelisting. You can
download it now for free to get complete malware protection.
For a business network, we recommend Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection. Not
only it protects your network from ransomware attacks, but, it also protects your
network from zero-day malware and fileless malware attacks.
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection consists of the following security layers:
- The first ever sandbox-based technology that is built upon default-deny protection
- Automatically contains files with suspicious characteristics when it enters the computer
- Separates malicious files from legitimate applications to prevent ransomware infections
- Creates a shadow copy of the hard drive when necessary to determine the file behavior within the computer
- Protects the computer against spear phishing and drive-by-downloads
Host Intrusion Prevention System
- Advanced security that detects and destroys fileless ransomware and malware
- Monitors the computer memory against unauthorized modifications
- Monitors the registry keys
- Monitors the keyboard to prevent a data-stealing malware from recording keystrokes
- Protects the hard drive from direct access to secure valuable files and data
- Monitors the transmission of data within the network
- Monitors the statuses of endpoint devices
- Prevents inbound and outbound threats
- Filters network traffic
- Monitors active applications
- Prevents spear phishing
- A cloud-based platform that detects if the file is safe or malicious in only 40 seconds
- Faster than those of any traditional anti malware software
- Uses static and dynamic analysis even a human expert analysis
- Monitors the active applications on the computer
- Can reverse the unwanted changes made by the legitimate applications real time
- Consists of recognizers with advanced behavioral monitoring
- Allows you to create rules for Internet browsing
- Allows you to block illicit websites
- Allows you to track when users attempt to break the rules set for Internet browsing
If you want to secure your network and endpoint devices from ransomware and advanced cyber threats, choose a reputable antivirus for ransomware. Choose
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection. Files and data are essential to business operations. Never let ransomware encrypt them. Download Comodo Advanced
Endpoint Protection today or contact us for a live demo.
GET NOW FREE