Why Comodo Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)?
Comodo Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is a powerful event analysis tool that provides real-time monitoring and detection of malicious events on Windows endpoints. EDR allows you to visualize threats in a detailed timeline while instantaneous alerts keep you informed if an attack occurs.
Comodo AEP: Combining EPP AND EDR
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) combines both superior prevention with the ability to detect/respond to threats as they emerge. Comodo AEP goes beyond prevention provided by conventional signature-based detection and AV. Comodo AEP includes multiple preventative capabilities including AV, HIPS, ongoing Artificial Inteligence/Machine Learning monitoring and layers on the ability to manage and monitor endpoints to quickly respolve issues. Advanced Endpoint Protection provides deep visibility into file activity on your endpoints, detecting malicious behavior that other security solutions may miss, and provides you the control investigate, contain and remediate your entire endpoint environment.
Our Endpoint Detection and Response Features:
- Continuous threat monitoring of managed endpoints
- Advanced search capabilities for file hashes and detection
- Real-time visibility into what's happening in your environment
- Policy customization
- Unrivaled process timeline visualization
- Retrospective analysis of events
- Centralized cloud hosted architecture
- Human analysis of unknown file and event types
- Compatible with other endpoint security tools
- Multi tenancy Support