PC Ransomware Removal Using Comodo AEP
By manipulating you to click on a prompt, go to a page, or scare you to download a file, PC ransomware authors successfully plant their ransomware on your network. When this happens, the ransomware will lock your files and launch a prompt which asks for a sum of money to free your computer. This is the kind of damage PC ransomware can inflict – they effectively stall your productivity and business operations.
However, you don't feel like you're alone against ransomware since Comodo has created an iron-clad solution against these malicious applications in its Advanced Endpoint Protection.
AEP Locks PC Ransomware Away Before They Lock Your Computer
Comodo's AEP will provide no chance for PC ransomware to install on your computer. This program is actually a combination of Comodo's top technologies rolled into one package that stops PC ransomware before they even unpack. There's Comodo's Valkyrie file verdict system, Comodo's containment technology, and the company's proprietary set of algorithms and AI.
Comodo engineered AEP on a Default Deny Platform which allows good files to run while simultaneously blocking bad files. The AEP runs unknown files in a safe environment isolated away from the rest of the files on the computer drive while Valkyrie, a program which judges if the processes from a file resemble those of malware or PC ransomware, scans and decide on the event. As you can see, AEP can safely lock away ransomware by allowing it to run in a controlled environment and remove it when shows its harmful side.
Comodo AEP's 10 Point Advantage Versus PC Ransomware
AEP has an array of advantages which limit PC ransomware from running in your system and stop these malicious apps in their tracks. Here's a laundry list of benefits and advantages AEP will bring to your system aside from stopping ransomware and malware:
- 1. The Valkyrie file verdict system protect computer from PC ransomware by giving every single file, including unknown ones a definitive verdict of good, bad, or unknown. You are better armed with what files harm your computer or not.
- 2. The containment system keeps files that perform a task or run a command until AEP says they are safe for your device. This feature keeps the file that unpacks PC ransomware into your system from running itself until it is properly scanned.
- 3. Performance-wise, the containment system does not hog memory. You can do more while AEP protect computer from ransomware.
- 4. The system destroys ransomware and other malware in a controlled environment so there is no fear of them infecting your computer.
- 5. AEP could be run on multiple computers while administrators can control the platform and set user controls using only one interface. They can limit behaviors that lead to the downloading of PC ransomware by restricting user priviledges.
- 6. Even if ransomware or other malware don't operate through complete files or they're just malicious strings of code, AEP will still be able to catch them through script behavior analysis.
- 7. AEP effectively blocks PC ransomware and other malware from spreading to shared computers over a network by isolating the infection to the device that originally encountered the issue.
- 8. AEP is a cloud-based intelligence. It analyzes and protect computer from ransomware using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- 9. You can whitelist your preferred applications so they run without any checks from AEP.
- 10. You can set AEP and forget it while it protect computer from ransomware. It will allow only good files to run on your computer with unlimited access.
AEP Beats PC Ransomware Even Before They Install
You, your business, and your family deserve the best protection from ransomware and malware in the market today. And that's Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection. This cloud-based software scans processes and triggers files in a contained space and it is so effective in its job that it can catch even newly authored strains of ransomware.
Aside from a comprehensive ransomware and malware protection package, AEP is also a cost-effective solution for organizations, families, and individuals. Users can avail of a 30-day free trial period to see how effective AEP is in protecting them from threats and can then subscribe for a cost-effective price of $4 per computer per month. This is a great investment in ensuring your business operations continue without the threat of sabotage from PC ransomware and your family is free from the anxiety that someone is holding their personal information hostage. Let Advanced Endpoint Protection give you the peace of mind to use the Internet.
Download your free trial of Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection today.