Endpoint Security Manager
Comodo Endpoint Security Manager provides a state-of-the-art anti-malware suite that proactively protects your servers, workstations, laptops and netbooks, while offering advanced, real-time management and control over critical system resources.
- Industry's only virus-free warranty based on Comodo's Default Deny ProtectionTM architecture and Auto-Sandbox technology
- Award-winning suite makes endpoints impenetrable due to Comodo's unique 5-in-1 layered defense:
- Host Intrusion Prevention
- Blacklist/Whitelist Detection
- File Reputation Lookup
- Reduced administrative overhead. Only endpoint protection that combines day-to-day system management by exposing 13 critical networking, hardware and software metrics at 'first glance'
- Control power consumption settings and save tremendous cost with Power Management
- Realize immediate ROI with our innovative pricing and licensing model
Comodo Antispam Gateway provides cloud-based email anti-spam and antivirus protection service (SaaS) for companies that operate their own mail servers. It uses the MX records in your domain record to direct all email senders to our service, which intercepts your spam and virus-laden email before it reaches the mail server. Messages that are clean or whose senders are whitelisted are then passed to your original mail server address and on to your email users. Messages flagged as spam are kept in our service for users to review from time to time as needed. An intuitive Web interface allows administrators to easily use and configure endpoints, with simple quarantine and whitelist/blacklist management for users.
Contact Sales to purchase by Purchase Order, Money Order or Wire Transfer: 1-888-256-2608
Corporate Secure Email Certificates
For businesses and organizations requiring assurance that email cannot be stolen or modified in transit, Comodo email Certificates secure email by digitally signing and/or encrypting it. It allows users to use the digitally sign and encrypt features built into their personal email client such as Microsoft Outlook or other S/MIME compliant software.
Comodo - Helping enterprises stream-line and secure their IT infrastructure
Comodo has repeatedly helped businesses around the globe to address their unique security requirements. Deploying Comodo solutions means embarking on a relationship with a security partner that has the expertise and experience to help your business achieve their security and productivity goals.
If you are interested in purchasing Comodo Email Certificates click here or if you would like to discuss volume pricing please contact us to speak with a Comodo Solutions Expert.